Barska 1x Multi Red/Green Electro Dot-Sight AC11704
Outfitted with four reticle patterns to choose from in either red or green illumination, the Barska 1x Multi Red/Green Electro Dot-Sight is a versatile and useful addition to your shooting kit.
Measuring just over 3 inches long and weighing only 4 ounces, the sight won't take up too much precious rail space or slow you down while on the move. Its integrated Picatinny-Weaver mount ensures it stays rock-steady after putting rounds down-range, with easy repeatability if you need to remove and reinstall it. Made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy, it is finished with a scratch- and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish. An integrated rheostat behind the sight window allows you to precisely control the brightness to fit any situation, while flush turrets enable easy zeroing with the firearm and to make easy impact point corrections to get you on-target faster with better first-shot accuracy.
Ideal for small caliber rifles, pistols, and shotguns, the Electro Dot-Sight enables fast and easy target acquisition and tracking using conventional or both-eyes-open shooting techniques at close to mid range.
* 1x magnification ensures an ultra-wide field of view, unlimited eye relief, and long exit pupil
* 22 x 33mm window provides ample room for the reticle and frames the field of operation with plenty of spill to maintain focus and situational awareness
* Anti-reflection multi-coated optics help to maintain bright and clear views
* 52' field of view at 100 yards
* Selectable red or green reticle illumination
* Integrated rheostat allows user to precisely control output for use in low and bright light
* Four reticle options allow the user to tailor the reticle to the situation or personal preference
* Runs on two included CR2032 batteries
* Circle-dot: Small center aiming dot surrounded by a circle. Versatile choice for close to mid-range use
* Cross: Basic cross design that presents a small center aiming point without obstructing the target or interfering with the view
* 10 MOA dot: Larger center aiming dot is ideal for large or distant targets
* 3 MOA dot: Small center aiming dot for close quarters presents an easy-to-see point without obstructing the target
Use and Handling
* Low-profile windage and elevation adjustments allow users to zero the sight while greatly reducing snag hazards
* 1/2 MOA impact point correction to improve first-shot accuracy
* ±30 MOA (60 MOA total travel) windage and elevation adjustment range helps to compensate for terrain and environmental conditions
* Virtually unlimited eye relief is ideal for fast both-eyes-open shooting techniques
* Wide 7.4mm exit pupil ensures the full scene remains completely in view when using in low-light conditions
* Integrated Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
* Lightweight aluminum housing
* Scratch- and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish
* Waterproof and fogproof for use in extreme conditions
* Includes cover for window to protect glass when not in use
* Compact, 3.1" long
* Lightweight: 4 ounces
No customer reviews for the moment.