This is a frame-lock knife with smooth and reliable deployment, innovative tactical coatings, and the quality of a Buck knife for an affordable price. The Bones® is a modern and high-tech design, with special attention to ergonomics, including a curved handle with grip points. These grip points are built-in at three critical pressure points to ensure a secure grasp. To keep this knife at its lightest, the skeletal framework minimizes material weight, while maintaining strength. The blade is partially serrated for added performance. The knife features a one-hand ambidextrous open blade deployment with a thumb stud. Length 4 5/8" closed.
- 3" Modified Tanto Partially Serrated 420HC Steel Blade with Thumb Stud to facilitate one-hand opening and Advanced Edge 2X Blade Technology
- 4-5/8" Closed Length, 4.4 oz.
- Ergonomic Stainless Steel Tiger Stripe Camo Handle for sure grip
- Removable, tip-up carry clip
- Modified Tanto Blade
- Buck B870 CMX Bones(Box)-BUD
No customer reviews for the moment.